Pottstown, PA, Car Accident Lawyer
GET THE COMPENSATION OWED TO YOU AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT
After a car accident, you could be worried about what’s to come. If someone else caused the accident and you now have a pile of bills to pay, there is no doubt you’re concerned, with good reason. That’s why you need to work with a Pottstown car accident lawyer from Wapner Newman Attorneys at Law.
When you work with our car accident lawyers in Pottstown, you gain insight and guidance on what your next steps are. We will help you:
- Determine who is responsible for the losses
- Calculating all of your losses from the accident
- Working closely with you to determine a legal strategy to help you secure the compensation owed to you
- Handle communications with insurance adjusters
- Reduce your stress by managing the process of filing your claims
- Representing you in a court of law.
When you work with our Pottstown car accident lawyers, you’ll have exceptional support throughout this legal process. We are committed to you and fighting to protect your rights.
We offer a free consultation to discuss the facts of your individual situation, answer your questions, and show you how we can help. Do not worry about costs — you pay nothing unless and until we win a settlement for you. Our attorneys serve clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Call us today to get started at (215) 569-0900.
Why Choose Us?
Car accident cases can be complex, especially when the insurance company isn’t willing to work with you. Our car accident attorneys in Pottstown, PA, will listen to you, guide you, and support you throughout the process of filing your claim and fighting for your settlement. We are the best legal team in the area for many reasons.
- Our Experienced Attorneys: Attorney Robert Miller is committed to working closely with you. With years of experience representing people who have faced all types of loss, he can help you, too. He’s helped recover millions of dollars in losses with his team.
- Our Results: We’ve worked hard to help our clients receive the compensation owed to them. With our recent $2.3 million verdict in a fatal three-car accident, we have helped people recover millions of dollars owed to them due to the negligence of others. View our results to learn more about our cases.
- Our Dedication: As compassionate car accident attorneys in Pottstown, PA, we understand how hard this process is for you and work consistently to reduce your stress. Our client testimonials show just how passionate we really are. Eddie W. says, “They obtained a settlement that gave me back my dignity.”
Wapner Newman is committed to you. We are proud of the work we do and our record of success in helping clients. At the same time, we are committed to being there to support your personal needs. Talk to our Pottstown car accident attorney today to learn more about your rights and your opportunities. Call us now at (215) 569-0900 for immediate help.
Damage Awards Our Car Accident Lawyers in Pottstown May Win
The amount you can expect to receive from a car crash settlement varies greatly, depending on the factors involved, such as how the accident happened, the number of victims involved, whether you will be able to return to work and earn a living, and the extent and permanence of your injuries. Broadly speaking, a minor injury (such as whiplash) will often amount to a settlement of $10,000 to $25,000. More severe injuries, such as brain injuries that require surgery and that have lifetime consequences, may bring multimillion-dollar settlements.
The skill and negotiating power of your attorneys is also a factor. In a successful car accident lawsuit, our Pottstown car accident lawyers may win a damage award that covers the following:
Economic damages for your monetary losses and costs such as:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses and costs of continuing care
- Lost wages and future earning potential
- Property damage.
Non-economic damages for restitution for damages that do not have a specific dollar value, but negatively impact your life, such as:
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life and consortium.
Punitive damages. In some rare cases where there was gross or willful negligence, you may also be awarded punitive damages. These are meant to punish a defendant that acted in a willful, malicious way and with a wanton disregard for others’ safety.
Our Pottstown Car Accident Attorney Must Prove Negligence
To win your case, our attorneys would have to show that your injuries were caused by another party’s negligence or fault. This means legally proving the following elements:
- Duty: The defendant owed you a duty to take reasonable care not to cause you harm.
- Breach: The defendant breached this duty and failed to exercise this care.
- Cause: The breach of duty caused your injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages as a result.
Determining fault is a complex legal process and can be difficult, because there may be issues involved such as bad weather, road construction, another car accident, vehicle malfunctions, or distracted, drunk or aggressive driving. In some cases, there may be multiple at-fault parties in addition to the other driver, such as the owner of a trucking company if you were hit by a truck, the manufacturer of a faulty auto part that failed, a mechanic who did bad repairs on your brakes, or a road repair company that left debris on the road. Our Pottstown car accident attorneys would look to hold all negligent parties accountable, as they all may have insurance and assets that can go toward a settlement.
Call us today at (215) 569-0900.
EXPLORE YOUR LEGAL OPTIONS WITH US
Our Pottstown car accident lawyers recognize how challenging things can be right now after you’ve suffered losses after a car accident. We will work closely with you to help you no matter what you are facing.
- Have you been denied your claim from the insurance company?
- Are you trying to determine if you qualify for punitive damages in your car accident case?
- Have you suffered significant loss such as a traumatic brain injury or paralysis?
- Has your loved one suffered significant loss and become unable to protect their own rights?
- Have you lost an immediate family member due to wrongful death?
We are here to help you through it all. Expect outstanding support when you call us to discuss your case. Even if you’re not sure you have a case, we want to help you find out.
Our success record at Wapner Newman speaks for itself. When you have our Pottstown car accident lawyers on your side, we will:
- Meet with you to discuss how the accident happened, who the at-fault parties may be, and determine what type of settlement to fight for
- Ensure you get proper medical care and that everything is documented
- Investigate your case by gathering evidence and interviewing witnesses, police officers, and first responders
- File all paperwork in accordance with deadlines and court requirements
- Hire experts to reconstruct the crash scene and experts to testify as to your costs and how your injuries negatively impact your life into the future
- Negotiate with insurance companies and their attorneys for a fair settlement
- Build your case and take it to trial if necessary.
Our Pottstown car accident attorneys are accessible. Rest assured that we will be there for you throughout the entire process, answering your questions and addressing your concerns.
Pottstown Car Accident FAQs
We know you have questions. That is why our Pottstown car accident lawyer is here to help you. Our team is committed to supporting your needs. Here are some commonly asked questions regarding car accidents.
How Do I Prove I Wasn’t At Fault in a Car Accident?
Fault is determined based on the actions that took place. Our car accident lawyers in Pottstown will help you gather evidence, refute the police report, and seek out expert witnesses if it may help prove your case.
How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Claim in PA?
According to Pennsylvania statutes (Title 42, Section 5524), there is a statute of limitations or deadline for filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit that is generally two years from the accident.
What If I Need More Treatment Years After My Car Accident?
One of the goals we have when working with you for long-term care is to try to understand, as best as possible, what type of losses you’ve incurred and what you may incur in the future. This may help you get a better settlement.
I Was the Passenger in a Car Accident. Do I Need a Pottstown Car Accident Attorney?
It is always wise to have your own Pottstown car accident attorney if you suffered losses as the result of a car accident. We can help you.
READY TO GET HELP?
Don’t wait to get help. Contact our car accident attorneys in Pottstown to get a better idea of what your rights are. We’re here to answer all of your questions.
Our Pottstown car accident lawyers are ready to help you. When you call us, we will schedule a free consultation. There’s no obligation to work with us. We’ll give you insight into your rights and provide you with the support you need. To get started, call our team at (215) 569-0900 for immediate help.