King of Prussia Car Accident Lawyer
WERE YOU HURT IN A CRASH? LET OUR KING OF PRUSSIA CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY HELP YOU.
The car accident lawyers in King of Prussia have helped many people overcome the financial losses they’ve suffered as the direct result of someone else’s negligence. Without a doubt, car accidents can have devastating consequences that change the lives of others. At Wapner Newman Attorneys at Law, we work closely with you to ensure that you get the compensation owed to you. Our aggressive legal strategies and dedication to providing our clients with superior service allow us to be uniquely qualified to meet your needs.
WHY CHOOSE US?
There are plenty of reasons to use our King of Prussia car accident lawyers. We recently obtained a $2.3 million settlement for the victim of a three-car accident. We can help you achieve your best possible outcome as well. Here are some reasons to work with us:
- Experienced Attorneys: Check out Attorney Robert Miller’s bio to learn more about his decades of experience and the hard work he has done to ensure his clients receive the compensation owed to them.
- Outstanding Results: There is no better way to understand what we can do for you than to view our verdicts and settlements. With millions of dollars of settlements awarded to our clients, you can count on us to fight for everything you’re owed.
- Our Testimonials: We take pride in providing our clients with exceptional solutions to their problems. We listen, provide legal strategies that work, and maintain the very best customer service possible. View our client testimonials to learn more about what we do and why.
“I didn’t know how my medical bills or my property damage would be paid. Fortunately, I hired Wapner Newman to represent me. They took care of everything so that all I had to do was get the medical treatment I needed. All of my claims were settled quickly and fairly. I even received compensation for my pain and suffering.”– Robert R
At Wapner Newman, our car accident attorneys in King of Prussia, PA, put in hard work to ensure you get the type of results you are hoping for based on legal precedent. Let us talk to you about your legal rights and options.
We offer a free consultation to discuss the facts of your individual situation, answer your questions, and show you how we can help. Do not worry about costs — you pay nothing unless and until we win a settlement for you. Our attorneys serve clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Call us today to get started at (215) 569-0900.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
Our success record at Wapner Newman speaks for itself. When you have our King of Prussia car accident lawyers on your side, we will:
- Meet with you to discuss how the accident happened, who the at-fault parties may be, and determine what type of settlement to fight for
- Ensure you get proper medical care and that everything is documented
- Investigate your case by gathering evidence and interviewing witnesses, police officers, and first responders
- File all paperwork in accordance with deadlines and court requirements
- Hire experts to reconstruct the crash scene and experts to testify as to your costs and how your injuries negatively impact your life into the future
- Negotiate with insurance companies and their attorneys for a fair settlement
- Build your case and take it to trial if necessary.
Our King of Prussia car accident attorneys are accessible. Rest assured that we will be there for you throughout the entire process, answering your questions and addressing your concerns.
Damage Awards Our Car Accident Lawyers in King of Prussia May Win
The amount you can expect to receive from a car crash settlement varies greatly, depending on the factors involved, such as how the accident happened, the number of victims involved, whether you will be able to return to work and earn a living, and the extent and permanence of your injuries. Broadly speaking, a minor injury (such as whiplash) will often amount to a settlement of $10,000 to $25,000. More severe injuries, such as brain injuries that require surgery and that have lifetime consequences, may bring multimillion-dollar settlements.
The skill and negotiating power of your attorneys is also a factor. In a successful car accident lawsuit, our King of Prussia car accident lawyers may win a damage award that covers the following:
Economic damages for your monetary losses and costs such as:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses and costs of continuing care
- Lost wages and future earning potential
- Property damage.
Non-economic damages for restitution for damages that do not have a specific dollar value, but negatively impact your life, such as:
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life and consortium.
Punitive damages. In some rare cases where there was gross or willful negligence, you may also be awarded punitive damages. These are meant to punish a defendant that acted in a willful, malicious way and with a wanton disregard for others’ safety.
Our King of Prussia Car Accident Attorney Must Prove Negligence
To win your case, our attorneys would have to show that your injuries were caused by another party’s negligence or fault. This means legally proving the following elements:
- Duty: The defendant owed you a duty to take reasonable care not to cause you harm.
- Breach: The defendant breached this duty and failed to exercise this care.
- Cause: The breach of duty caused your injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages as a result.
Determining fault is a complex legal process and can be difficult, because there may be issues involved such as bad weather, road construction, another car accident, vehicle malfunctions, or distracted, drunk or aggressive driving. In some cases, there may be multiple at-fault parties in addition to the other driver, such as the owner of a trucking company if you were hit by a truck, the manufacturer of a faulty auto part that failed, a mechanic who did bad repairs on your brakes, or a road repair company that left debris on the road. Our King of Prussia car accident attorneys would look to hold all negligent parties accountable, as they all may have insurance and assets that can go toward a settlement.
Call us today at (215) 569-0900.
It’s time to put our team to work for you. When you need help after a car accident, allow our King of Prussia car accident lawyers to be there for you. As a type of personal injury claim, these are complicated cases. You need the reliable support of our dedicated team. Let our team provide you with exceptional insight and counsel as you fight to protect your rights.
With millions of dollars in compensation awarded through the hard work of our King of Prussia car accident attorneys, we are confident we can help you overcome this challenging situation you’re facing as well. It takes just a call to learn more.
King of Prussia Car Accident Case FAQs
Wapner Newman is here to answer your questions. Our King of Prussia car accident attorney is happy to discuss your case with you privately. In the meantime, here are some common questions about car accidents and your rights.
Should I Settle with the Insurance Adjuster?
If you’ve been in a car accident, the insurance adjuster is likely to work to reduce how much they pay out. Instead of settling for less, let our King of Prussia car accident lawyer seek out all damages owed to you, including punitive damages you may qualify for.
How Much Will I Get for My Car Accident Losses?
You should receive comprehensive coverage of your losses if you were not responsible for the case. That may include medical bills, lost time at work, property damage, long-term medical limitations, pain and suffering, and much more.
What Is the Statute of Limitations for King of Prussia in Car Accidents?
Pennsylvania statutes (Title 42, Section 5524) provide for 2 years from the date of the accident for you to file a claim. Do not wait that long. Call our car accident lawyers in King of Prussia today to discuss your case since the process can take some time.
I Have Traumatic Brain Injuries from a Car Accident. What Do I Do?
If you’ve suffered traumatic brain injuries from car accidents, do not settle your case until you meet with our team. Allow us to provide you with help considering any long-term damage and rehabilitation you may need. We can work with you or your family to ensure your needs are met.
Don’t wait to get help. Without a doubt, you need to ensure your rights are protected. We can do that for you.
EXPLORE YOUR LEGAL OPTIONS TODAY
Are you unhappy with the promised settlement from an insurance company after an accident? Perhaps you’ve been denied coverage completely. Let Wapner Newman provide you with the support you need. We have the experience you need to ensure the best possible outcome. Do not wait to contact us. A free consultation is your first step. Call us at (215) 569-0900 to get the help you need.